Regards,
Gregory
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8000/~gregory

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?
Yes.
-cap.

--
Regards,
Gregory
http://www.securities.ru:8000/~gregory

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?
How?

I need to call VBScript test subroutine if strObj <0, how could I do it?

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function some_fun(strObj){
if (strObj>0) {
//some code;

Quote:
}

else{
//need to call vbscript here;

Quote:
}
}

</SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vbscript">
Sub test
MsgBox "ddddd"
End sub

</SCRIPT>

Quote:

>Yes.
>-cap.

>--
>Regards,
>Gregory
>http://www.securities.ru:8000/~gregory

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?
Hi!

You practically answer to you question yourself. See my remarks below for
illustrate this.
Try do this, load page and see...

--
Regards,

Igor V. Komir,
Site Builder Network member level 2
http://www.aki-group.com

Quote:

>How?

>I need to call VBscript test subroutine if strObj <0, how could I do it?

><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

// add any variable

Quote:
>function some_fun(strObj){
>if (strObj>0) {
>// some code;
>}
>else{
>// VB call here

test();

Quote:
>}
>}

></SCRIPT>
><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vbscript">
>Sub test
>MsgBox "ddddd"
>End sub

></SCRIPT>

<!-- add call some_fun for illustrate that call works -->

LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
some_fun(-1);
</script>

Quote:

>>Yes.
>>-cap.

>>--
>>Regards,
>>Gregory
>>http://www.securities.ru:8000/~gregory

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function window.onload() {
  testVB("Hi")
Quote:
}

</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vbscript">
Sub testVB(str)
  MsgBox str
End sub
</SCRIPT>

Note, if you're unable to wait until page downloads (window_onload even), place
VBS code before JScript calling one.

-cap.

How?

I need to call VBscript test subroutine if strObj <0, how could I do it?

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function some_fun(strObj){
if (strObj>0) {
//some code;

Quote:
}

else{
//need to call vbscript here;

Quote:
}
}

</SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vbscript">
Sub test
MsgBox "ddddd"
End sub

</SCRIPT>

Quote:

>Yes.
>-cap.

>--
>Regards,
>Gregory
>http://www.securities.ru:8000/~gregory

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?

2. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

3. HOWTO: Call JavaScript function from inside a VBScript Sub

4. call sub in vbscript

5. Can't call a vbscript sub from ASPX html

6. calling vbscript sub from a hyperlink

7. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

8. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

9. calling vbscript function from jscript

10. Calling VBScript in JScript

11. ADSI call works in vbscript fails in jscript

12. Calling JScript function from VBScript code