I need Help with frames
Author Message
 I need Help with frames

Does somebody know how can I program frames in VB script ?
Like example calling new pages in existing frames.

In HTML this command looks like this

I know how I Can call  page in VB Script

locate.href="main.html"

But I don't know how to put this page in the same frame

Regards

Zoran

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:28:25 GMT

1. need help with frames & menubars

2. I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames

3. ShowModalDialog and frames problem: need help

4. VBscript and frames: Urgent HELP needed!!

5. Help!! Need to use frames with ASP

6. Frame Redirect Help Needed

7. Frame redirect help needed

8. ShowModalDailog and Frames -- Need help..

9. HELP: Need to use frames with ASP

10. need frames help w/vbscript code

11. Referencing FRAMES w/vb, need to get a variable to/from a frame

12. Framed checkboxes help needed