How do I restrict Netscape users from browsing my page
Author Message
 How do I restrict Netscape users from browsing my page

Hi
I want to allow my page browsing to IE 4 or 5 only
How do I do that
TIA

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I restrict Netscape users from browsing my page
Alex,
That is mean... but here you go (place this right after the <body> tag)

<script language="javascript">
if (!document.all) window.close();
</script>

---
Mike S.
Optimal Systems Corp.  www.oscorp.com
---

Quote:

>Hi
>I want to allow my page browsing to IE 4 or 5 only
>How do I do that
>TIA

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Restricting Browse Dialog to Drive C:

2. Restrict No Of Users

3. Restricting users to a website

4. Help to restrict user not to change color of multiple rows

5. browsing postscript with netscape

6. help...... restrict conncurrent connection to a page

7. restrict what users can see

8. Restrict data viewed by user??

9. Restricting a folder with user-defined fields

10. Restricting user input

11. Can't run Active X exe as a restricted user on Win2K

12. Add new component in Win 2000 - if rights=Restricted users crashes VB6