ASP interfacing with prolog
Author Message
 ASP interfacing with prolog

Hi,

I have a prolog program, and I want to make a web page that feeds the input
to my program. Are there any components that would accomplish that using
ASP?

Thanks,
Grace Manasseh

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 20:12:31 GMT

1. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

2. Interface with other application through VBScript - Not HTML or ASP

3. ASP/CDO/VBScript interface problem

4. ASP (VBScript) vs ActiveX (dll) interfaces

5. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

6. Lotus Notes interface to ASP

7. Internet DB applications with VB(Not ASP or browser interfaces)

8. Adding prolog information using MSXML 4.0 (April release) for a DOM document

9. VB and SWI Prolog

10. Quering an interface from another using MTS and ASP

11. Using implemented interfaces with ASP ??

12. VB and Prolog