VBS Script error on domain controller
Author Message
 VBS Script error on domain controller

We use a script that install an set default printer for W2K Terminal server
clients
We have used it for a long time but suddenly it have starting to fail.
We are 100% sure that the sharename and printerdriver i correct!
Sp3 problem ?

The script
------------
Set WshNetwork = CreateObject("WScript.Network")
PrinterPath = "\\SERVER\HP C LaserJet 4500-PS"
PrinterDriver = "HP LaserJet 4"
WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection PrinterPath, PrinterDriver
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\SERVER\HP C LaserJet 4500-PS"
----------

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:50:16 GMT

1. How to List Domain Controllers in domain

2. script for win2000 domain controller

3. Running WSH logon Scripts from NT4 Domain controllers

4. Is local computer Domain Controller or Member Server

5. Get domain controller in current site of ad

6. Synchronise domain controllers

7. Retrieving Just Domain Controllers

8. is it possible to enumerate Domain Controllers?

9. ADSI and load on domain controllers

10. Extracting Users Description From Domain Controller

11. Retrieving Just Domain Controllers

12. Changing Domain Controller (nltest /sc_reset)