Discussion Group Code
Author Message
 Discussion Group Code

Hello!

I'm looking to build a discussion group on our intranet but dont know where
to start.
I understand there are a couple of code options including perl, vb and
java...
I want to keep all the trhreads and pass them either automatically or
manually into a log page
where people can look them up.
Could someone suggest options or point to some source code I can use?

Many thanks if you can

Regards

Robert

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:29:50 GMT
 Discussion Group Code
Being as this is a VBScript Forum, go to ASP101.com - they have their own
forum code posted, with source code, and an article about it.

Quote:
> Hello!

> I'm looking to build a discussion group on our intranet but dont know
where
> to start.
> I understand there are a couple of code options including perl, vb and
> java...
> I want to keep all the trhreads and pass them either automatically or
> manually into a log page
> where people can look them up.
> Could someone suggest options or point to some source code I can use?

> Many thanks if you can

> Regards

> Robert

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:24:43 GMT

1. Discussion group code

2. E-mail-based VBSCRIPT discussion group

3. There's a new VBScript Discussion Group

4. Ghostsview discussion group

5. Bloomberg API Discussion Group

6. Recommended me other good discussions groups

7. VB discussion groups: how to choose

8. Eclipsys Sunrise VB Discussion Group?

9. Looking for MCSD discussion groups

10. Discussion group for Newbies

11. Discussion Group Thank You

12. Developer, but newbee with Discussion Groups. Zip problem