Learning VBScript
Author Message
 Learning VBScript

Can any one direct me to some web resources that will help me with learning
VBScript? I do NOT want ASP (IE) based VBScripting. I want to learn VBScript
in the form of .vbs files that run under windows 2000.

Thanks.

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:22:23 GMT
 Learning VBScript
VBScript User's Guide...VBScript Language Reference:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...
ml/vtoriVBScript.asp

Here is a VBScript Primer:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...
ol/windows2000serv/maintain/optimize/script/NETVBScr.asp

> Can any one direct me to some web resources that will help me with
learning
> VBScript? I do NOT want ASP (IE) based VBScripting. I want to learn
VBScript
> in the form of .vbs files that run under windows 2000.

> Thanks.

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:35:31 GMT
 Learning VBScript

Quote:

> Here is a VBScript Primer:
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...
> ol/windows2000serv/maintain/optimize/script/NETVBScr.asp

as well as:

System Administration Scripting Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=38942

also available online at:

Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

--
Torgeir

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:53:14 GMT
 Learning VBScript

Quote:

> Can any one direct me to some web resources that will help me with learning
> VBScript? I do NOT want ASP (IE) based VBScripting. I want to learn VBScript
> in the form of .vbs files that run under windows 2000.

Here is a newsgroup thread you could look at:

Subject: beginner looking for resources
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
Date: 2002-01-31 08:11:00 PST
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=7015b808b5fb0cb4&rnum=1

--
torgeir

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 04:00:22 GMT
 Learning VBScript
after learing must go to http://www.dx21.com

S. A. Hasnut
MCSD, CIW A
It Magnet
http://itmagnet.com.au

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 04:44:49 GMT

1. learning VBScript

2. learning VBScript

3. learning VBScript

4. learning VBScript

5. Learning VBscript

6. How to Learn VBScript ?

7. Preload Object Error (Need Help, Trying to Learn VBScript)

8. Learning VBScript - Looking For Online Tutorials

9. REVIEW: "Learning VBScript", Paul Lomax

10. Learning VBScript

11. Learning vbscript.

12. I Want to learn VBscript