ASP BBS WANTED!
Author Message
 ASP BBS WANTED!

Hi

I am hosting my website on NT and have a few .asp pages that work fine.  I
have managed to find a script for a guestbook which runs real cool.

Now does anyone know where I can find a running .asp Bullitin Board that I
can use.  I can't get any perl ones to run.  Surely if I have found some
guestbooks that run well, written only in VBScript there must be a BBS
somewhere.

Any advice appreciated

Jason

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ASP BBS WANTED!
The Wrox Professional Active Server pages book creates one as a project, you
should be able to find more info on their web site http://www.wrox.com

The book is excellent and a good resource.

Quote:
> Hi

> I am hosting my website on NT and have a few .asp pages that work fine.  I
> have managed to find a script for a guestbook which runs real cool.

> Now does anyone know where I can find a running .asp Bullitin Board that I
> can use.  I can't get any perl ones to run.  Surely if I have found some
> guestbooks that run well, written only in VBScript there must be a BBS
> somewhere.

> Any advice appreciated

> Jason

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. GW-Basic BBS Program Wanted!

2. Postscript BBS

3. BBS help

4. Infusion BBS Software

5. Deployment ASP.Net Help wanted

6. ASP User wants to create VB Front-end for Access DB

7. Tips wanted about VB, ASP and MS-SQL

8. ASP programmer wanted

9. Developer Wanted - Java, ASP, SQL Server

10. Developer Wanted - Java, ASP, SQL Server

11. Wanted ASP Programmer (Van. BC)