MS Windows Script Encoder
Author Message
 MS Windows Script Encoder

I thought i would just mention that in my experience the Script Encoder is
50% reliable. Sometimes it works fine, other times i get a unknown error
message.

Maybe there some bugs, i looked into it and it doesn't seem to matter how
much or what i type occasionally it just doesn't like it.

Anyone else has this experince?

Dominic Marks
http://www.*-*-*.com/
(please forgive the cheesy
sales talk if you go to the site,
i dont write it. :)

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Windows Script Encoder
I find it totally unreliable on a NT4 platform

Quote:
> I thought i would just mention that in my experience the Script Encoder is
> 50% reliable. Sometimes it works fine, other times i get a unknown error
> message.

> Maybe there some bugs, i looked into it and it doesn't seem to matter how
> much or what i type occasionally it just doesn't like it.

> Anyone else has this experince?

> Dominic Marks
> http://www.thecurryhouse.co.uk
> (please forgive the cheesy
> sales talk if you go to the site,
> i dont write it. :)

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Encoding w/ MS Scripting Encoder

2. How to install MS Script encoder

3. Help installing MS Scripting encoder

4. How to Encode ASP Files Using MS Script Encoder

5. MS Script Encoder Performance

6. Windows Script Encoder

7. windows script encoder on Unix

8. Windows Script Encoder

9. Offtopic? Windows Scripting encoder

10. Windows Script Encoder error message

11. Windows Script Encoder crashs

12. Windows Script Encoder