Check if input is number or text?
Author Message
 Check if input is number or text?

Is there anyway to check if an input is an integer?

I'm getting the information from ...
info = request.querystring("info")

I want to convert this to a number with...
info = clng("info")

Then I'm using the number to search my SQL database.

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:38:17 GMT
 Check if input is number or text?

Is there anyway to check if an input is an integer?

I'm getting the information from ...
info = request.querystring("info")

I want to convert this to a number with...
info = clng("info")

Then I'm using the number to search my SQL database.

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:42:22 GMT
 Check if input is number or text?

info = request.querystring("info")
If IsNumeric(info) Then
    info=Clng(info)
Else
    'tell me its not a number
End If

  Is there anyway to check if an input is an integer?

  I'm getting the information from ...
  info = request.querystring("info")

  I want to convert this to a number with...
  info = clng("info")

  Then I'm using the number to search my SQL database.

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:23:28 GMT

1. Advise on the checking of input text into text box

2. Advise on the checking of input text into text box

3. check input field, only numbers accepted

4. checking to make sure that an input is a number

5. Checking input number

6. Checking For Numeric or Text input?

7. Checking For Numeric or Text input?

8. Checking whether input text is an integer

9. Checking whether input text is an integer

10. How to check for correct data type input into text box or other controls

11. Text box input only number.

12. Number input in text boxes