Security Concerns for implementing WSH in a Windows NT 4.0 environment
Author Message
 Security Concerns for implementing WSH in a Windows NT 4.0 environment

My company is coming late to the scripting party - looks like you all
have been having a blast - and I've been tasked with coming up with a
list of pros and cons for WSH vs. Kixtart.

My boss is concerned that we'll be increasing our exposure to VBS
worms & virii. We've got a fairly robust AV solution in place for our
400+ clients but cracks always seem to appear whenever a new VBS worm
manages to find its way into our network.

Anyone know of a place where I can see some good evidence for WSH vs.
Kixtart? There is surprising little on the Web about this via a Google
search on any number of permutations.

Thanks in advance.

Drew Grgich

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 03:38:41 GMT

1. Security Concerns for implementing WSH in a Windows NT 4.0 environment

2. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

3. Enabling Remote Access for WSH on Windows NT 4.0 SP6

4. WSH on NT 4.0 Server without IE 4.0 (5.0)

5. NT 4.0 File Security & VB 4.0

6. CONCERNS: Ejecting Removable Media in Windows NT

7. Implementing NT Security for My VB App

8. Implementing NT Security for My VB App

9. Implementing NT Security for My VB App

10. VB 4.0 16 bit application written on Windows 3.11 for Win NT 4.0

11. VB 4.0 ON WINDOWS NT 4.0 WORKSTATION ???????

12. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0