document orientation
Author Message
 document orientation

I am writing a report script for MS Word. I want the first
5 pages to be in portrait format and the rest in
landscape. I know this is possible in word, but I am
unable to find the "apply to" property in the page setup
panel in VB (or any language for that matter). If anyone
could help me I would appreciate it alot.

Thanks

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:14:23 GMT
 document orientation
Hi BuhWheat

I think you may get answer faster here.

microsoft.public.word.vba.general

--
Have a nice day.
Han Pohwan, Microsoft MVP, Korea

Quote:
> I am writing a report script for MS Word. I want the first
> 5 pages to be in portrait format and the rest in
> landscape. I know this is possible in word, but I am
> unable to find the "apply to" property in the page setup
> panel in VB (or any language for that matter). If anyone
> could help me I would appreciate it alot.

> Thanks

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:25:58 GMT

1. ps2pdf distiller rotates document orientation

2. Orientation of PostScript document

3. Setting orientation of document

4. Q:Orientation of document.

5. Changing orientation of a user document so it will print landscape

6. rotate pages 90 degrees to fit portrait orientation while rendering to TIFF

7. Page Orientation Question

8. Page orientation after ps2pdf

9. Which paper sizes/orientations does PDF support ?

10. Setting Paper Orientation by Script

11. portrait orientation pdf with ghost

12. Merge Two Single Page PS documents into one Single Page PS Document