Get the Host IP address
Author Message
 Get the Host IP address

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how can I get the IP address of the machine viewing my
page ?
I know in JavaScript can be done.
What 'bout VBScript ?

Rgds
Ronnie

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get the Host IP address
Ronnie;

<%=Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR")%>

Bruce Knapton
The ASP Toolbox
http://www.tcp-ip.com/

Quote:

> Hi,

> Can anybody tell me how can I get the IP address of the machine viewing my
> page ?
> I know in JavaScript can be done.
> What 'bout VBScript ?

> Rgds
> Ronnie

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting host name or ip address

2. Getting the ip address based on the MAC Address

3. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

4. host network ip address

5. Find IP address of a remote host

6. IP Address and Host?

7. Retrieving IP address from Remote host

8. resolving IP address to host name

9. Winsock Control SP2 - many IP Address on Local Host

10. How to get host name from IP address

11. Get Host Name from IP Address

12. HOW TO GET HOST NAME FROM THE IP ADDRESS USING WINDOWS API