using the animated progress bar
Author Message
 using the animated progress bar

I can use the animated bar as follows for my script and will will copy
all files and directories.

        ' Source = "C:\Batch\*.*"
        ' Dest = "D:\Batch\"
        ' ProgressBar.Namespace(DataDest).CopyHere DataSource
         'Set ProgressBar = Nothing ' clean up

I need to copy selected files from an array that exists and this is what
i use

 Set ProgressBar = CreateObject("Shell.Application")

        For Each File In aryModifiedFiles
            Pos = InStrRev(File,"\")
            Path = Left(File,Pos -1)
            Newdest = Dest & Right(Path, Len(Path)-2) 'remove the first
2 charactures in the string
            'NewFile = Dest & Right(File, Len(File)-2)
            msgbox Newdest & "   " & File
            ProgressBar.Namespace(Newdest).CopyHere File
              ' msgbox file
       Next 'File

The problem is this method does not create the directories. I do not
want to copy all file (too many) just the list in the array which was
created from scanning the files and retrieving the archive bit

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 03:18:26 GMT

1. Progress bar sample using ActiveX control in IE

2. File Loading Progress Form with Progress Bar

3. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

4. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

5. Progress bar measuring FileCopy progress

6. Progress bar ? using ADO

7. Progress bar ? using ADO

8. Using the Internet Transfer control and StillExecuting property with Progress Bar

9. Using Progress Bar to track time while an event is being processed

10. Using progress bar for copying file

11. using a Progress control within the Status Bar

12. Using a progress bar indicator with openURL method.