LDAP Provider don't work in this case
Author Message
 LDAP Provider don't work in this case

I need to retrieve a user's OU Membership.

Users have permission to navigate via Network Neighborhood to
ntds://mydomain.com/OU and make subtle changes to their account. Teaching
them to parse the heirarchy is more work than doing the work myself. I want
to distribute a script to launch  ntds://mydomain.com/OU  but I need to
retrieve the OU name to do so.

If there is an alternative to my goal your suggestions are welcome.

TIA

Jon

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:04:15 GMT

1. LDAP Provider don't work in this case

2. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine

3. Script works, script don't work

4. I don't want case sEnsitivE!!!!

5. Ghostscript's ps2ascii don't work

6. some time's it works, some time it don't

7. I've programmed a game that don't work Help

8. Can't get Select Case to work with greater than symbol

9. formatCurrency & formatNumber don't work

10. focus don't work in IE5.5

11. dynamically created anchors don't work

12. Update: Rollovers don't work in IE