VBScript/JScript + Java Class
Author Message
 VBScript/JScript + Java Class

Hi,
How can I access a java class from any of the
scripting languages ie. VBScript or JScript ?

ex. if I have a java class with a single method
called : ThisMethod(),
how can I call this method from any of the 2
scripting languages ?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:02:25 GMT
 VBScript/JScript + Java Class
Using Components and Objects
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/iiwacomu.htm

Take a look at "Creating an Object from a Java Class" at the bottom of the page...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi,
> How can I access a java class from any of the
> scripting languages ie. VBScript or JScript ?

> ex. if I have a java class with a single method
> called : ThisMethod(),
> how can I call this method from any of the 2
> scripting languages ?

> Thanks.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:25:36 GMT
 VBScript/JScript + Java Class
Anything that is non Microsoft VM specific ?
As Microsofts Java support is "dead"  is there another way?
Regards
John

Quote:
> Using Components and Objects
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/iiwacomu.htm

> Take a look at "Creating an Object from a Java Class" at the bottom
of the page...

> --
> Michael Harris
> Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
> --

Quote:
> > Hi,
> > How can I access a java class from any of the
> > scripting languages ie. VBScript or JScript ?

> > ex. if I have a java class with a single method
> > called : ThisMethod(),
> > how can I call this method from any of the 2
> > scripting languages ?

> > Thanks.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Java Classes from a Java jar library from VBScript

2. PROBLEM: Accessing database through Java-class in ASP (Jscript)

3. call a java class from vbscript

4. Calling Java classes from VBScript

5. calling java classes in vbscript

6. Vbscript class in jscript page (ASP)

7. Accessing JScript arrays from Java a.k.a Works nice in JavaScript, farts in JScript

8. JScript functions within a Jscript class not executed

9. Any problems with VBScript class containing another class?

10. Java class to generate postscript

11. Accessing Java classes from Javascript

12. Using Java classes