Getting full path name
Author Message
 Getting full path name

Hello,
    I have written a component using delphi 3
    I have converted it into an ActiveX component
    I have embeded this ActiveX into a HTML page
My question is :
    Is there any way to get the full path of the HTML page from inside my
component?
    I need this because I have the ActiveX component and the files it needs
in the same directory but unless i give the full path to the ActiveX, it
cannot find the file.

Thanks in advance.

Soumik.

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting full path name

Soumik,

One thing you can consider doing is setting a property of the control equal
to the full path with something like:

MyControl.PathProperty = "<%=Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")%>"

  Good Luck,
     Phil Singer

Quote:
>Hello,
>    I have written a component using Delphi 3
>    I have converted it into an ActiveX component
>    I have embeded this ActiveX into a HTML page
>My question is :
>    Is there any way to get the full path of the HTML page from inside my
>component?
>    I need this because I have the ActiveX component and the files it needs
>in the same directory but unless i give the full path to the ActiveX, it
>cannot find the file.

>Thanks in advance.

>Soumik.

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. returning full physical path name of a remote UNC share

2. Help needed getting full path from wdDialogFileSaveAs dialog

3. Getting the full path for a file

4. Retrieving Full Database Path Name

5. Retrieving Full Path Name

6. FULL PATH NAME

7. Getting full name out of AD

8. Getting the user full name from SAM.

9. Getting The Full Domain User Name In Win95

10. Getting the full user name under Win NT

11. Getting the name and path of a selected file

12. Obtain full path from an abbreviated path