Which Web Servers work with NT Workstation ?
Author Message
 Which Web Servers work with NT Workstation ?

Thanks in advance,
Sandro.

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Which Web Servers work with NT Workstation ?
Your best bet is PWS that comes with NT Service Pack for.  This is the IIS4
version of the server and I use for testing at work, when the development
server is running slow, or when testing DLLs.  The only problem that I have
encountered is with the max connection limit, which is set to 10
simaltainous connections.  If this isn't a problem for you then give it a
try.

Hope this helps.

BTW I also here that the popular LINUX server, apache, now has a win32
version.  I guess this would work on NT WorkStation but I haven't installed
it myself.

Good Luck!

Quote:

>Thanks in advance,
>Sandro.

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

2. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

3. JET works on web with NT server but not on development laptop

4. Username not working on NT workstation

5. Username not working on NT workstation

6. Application Crashes on Windows 95 - Works Fine on Windows NT Workstation

7. Doesn't work under NT workstation

8. RegOpenKeyEx doesn't work in Windows NT workstation

9. detect with ADSI-NT server or workstation

10. NT Server or Workstation

11. SQL Server and NT Workstation and VB Pro

12. Detecting NT Server/Workstation