Using the resource kit utilities in VBScript
Author Message
 Using the resource kit utilities in VBScript

I'm trying to integrate some of the resource kit
utilities in my VBScript, but I'm having a difficult time
using the ">" redirector to output the results into a
file. Is there a work around for this?

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:40:23 GMT
 Using the resource kit utilities in VBScript
You must call up a copy of the command process to use redirection! Using the
COMSPEC variable is the easiest way.

oWS.Run "%comspec% /c net use > mappings.txt", 1, true

Quote:
> I'm trying to integrate some of the resource kit
> utilities in my VBScript, but I'm having a difficult time
> using the ">" redirector to output the results into a
> file. Is there a work around for this?

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:50:10 GMT

1. Need to download prnmgr from Win2K Resource Kit

2. IIS Resource Kit: CreateUser.vbs

3. NT Resource Kit .vbs files

4. WSH and Resource Kit Supplement 3

5. win2k resource kit VBS files do not work with WMI or WBEM

6. Spelling.inc on the IIS Resource Kit CD

7. Win2000 Resource Kit Doc Launcher

8. Parsing Data from NT Res kit utilities

9. SPY utility provided with the Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit (SDK)

10. VB Resource Kit File

11. resource kit

12. adding resources to the resource sheet in ms project using vba