How to include vbs files
Author Message
 How to include vbs files

I have some constants defined in a vbs file which I want to include in
another vbs file?
How can i do that?
I appreciate your help.
Regards
Ananda

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:34:26 GMT
 How to include vbs files
Asked and answered in the ...scripting.wsh newsgroup

<tip>

It's better to cross-post a question (one single post addressed to multiple newsgroups) than to post
separate copies.  That way it counts as one post that can be seen, read, and replied to once from
any of the newsgroups to which it was cross-posted.

</tip>

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I have some constants defined in a vbs file which I want to include in
> another vbs file?
> How can i do that?
> I appreciate your help.
> Regards
> Ananda

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 04:33:16 GMT

1. How I include vbs files ?

2. How to include vbs files

3. Include another VBS script file in a main VBS script

4. include files and/or parameters betw vbs-files

5. INCLUDE file in .VBS file?

6. include files in vbs

7. include vbs file

8. Including vbs files?

9. including other VBS file?

10. How to include adovbs.inc in a .vbs file

11. to include a written .vbs file in wsh

12. including adovbs.inc in a .vbs file