Change File Modified Date
Author Message
 Change File Modified Date

I need a script that will look at all files on my system and when the file
modified date = 11/8/2003, change it to 11/8/2002.  Any help would be
appreciated.

I have looked at DateLastModified property but can find no way to write it.
It appears to be read only.

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:50:13 GMT
 Change File Modified Date

Quote:

> I need a script that will look at all files on my system and when the
> file modified date = 11/8/2003, change it to 11/8/2002.  Any help
> would be appreciated.

> I have looked at DateLastModified property but can find no way to
> write it. It appears to be read only.

You need a file touch utility to reset the file dates.  Here's the first
free one I found (never used one myself)...

Goldseal Studios - Downloads
http://www.goldsealstudios.com/downloads.html

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Technet Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:18:31 GMT

1. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

2. Change the Last Modify and Last Access date

3. Change Create/Modified Date?

4. modify date file (file properties)

5. Changing 'Modified' date of e-mails

6. VS.NET 2003 - Date Modified Never Changes!?

7. data's modified date as update's date

8. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

9. File modified date with vbscript

10. Get Modified date of a file

11. Need to display last modified date for files in web page

12. script to update a file's last modified date