Trying to get data from MS Access table (not using ASP)
Author Message
 Trying to get data from MS Access table (not using ASP)

A product we use allows us to use VBScript to
perform custom functions.  I am trying to write
out data to a table in MS Access.  I can write
the info out to Excel without any trouble, but it
doesn't seem to work with Access.
Does anyone have a small sample script which does
this to help me on my way.  Here is my XL sample
for reference.  Thanks, MJK

Option Explicit
Dim ExcelSheet

Sub YourSubName
        Set ExcelSheet = CreateObject
("Excel.Sheet")
        ExcelSheet.Application.Visible = True
        ExcelSheet.ActiveSheet.Cells(1,2).Value
= "This is column B, row 1"
        ExcelSheet.SaveAs "C:\temp\TEST2.XLS"
        Set ExcelSheet = Nothing
End Sub

Call YourSubName

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying to update an Access table from another app (not an ASP)

2. Not getting data using WHERE clause between table and recordset

3. Help - Simply Getting Data from Extrenal Data Files (not from Access Data Base)

4. Weird ASP error when trying to add a new record to a MS Access database

5. Using MS Data Shaping with OLE DB - data from more than one table in mpp file

6. Trying to search a MS-Access Table

7. Getting data from Access tables with VB6 without Access

8. Trying To Insert Data From Comma Delimited File Into Ms Access 2000

9. Getting the total of a Table column, in MS Word using VBA

10. Getting MS-Access table information

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. Error trying to read calendar data using VB.NET when Outlook is not open