script than will run every 15 minutes
Author Message
 script than will run every 15 minutes

Hi all,
I have a script that I need to execute automatically every
15 minutes. I have looked into the scheduled tasks but
notice that it will do at the least every day. Is there
any syntax that I can add to the script that will do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 07:43:25 GMT
 script than will run every 15 minutes
soon.exe from the resource kit

--
Regards,

Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

Quote:

> Hi all,
> I have a script that I need to execute automatically every
> 15 minutes. I have looked into the scheduled tasks but
> notice that it will do at the least every day. Is there
> any syntax that I can add to the script that will do this?

> Any help is appreciated.

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:03:05 GMT
 script than will run every 15 minutes
add the scheduled task, then edit it through advanced properties and
you'll find you _can_ run it every 15 minutes. There was a post about
this a day or so ago, I'll see if I can find the thread...

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:09:45 GMT

1. Call ASP every 15 minute (automatically)

2. Schedule every 15 minutes

3. How to schedule a service to poll every 15 minutes

4. Demented thought of the hour (or is it every 15 minutes) >(;-)

5. Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.

6. Running a script every minute

7. how to schedule to run every 5 minutes

8. Adding 15 minutes

9. Programmaticaly sending mail after only 15 minutes

10. Gung ho newbie - stuck at # 3 on the MVP - VBA basics in 15 minutes

11. Timer for 15 Minutes?

12. Report takes 15 minutes to print from VB 5.0 app