Removing printer in Win98 using a script - help!
Author Message
 Removing printer in Win98 using a script - help!

I've successfully added printers to a Win98 PC using WSH 2
(AddWindowsPrinterConnection), but darned if I can delete them. This causes
problems because I'm supporting "roaming users" on a LAN, and I need to
connect them to a new printer each time they log on.  Desperately seeking
help here..... The RemovePrinterConnection just doesn't seem to work, or if
it does, I can't persuade it. Is this  a bug in the v2 beta? Will Microsoft
fix it? HELP.

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing printer conn. using vbscript

2. Removing Scripting host using VB?

3. Please Help - Removing Printer Connections

4. removing mapped printer in log-in script

5. Help script to remove an excel xla

6. Maddening ghostscript printer problem (RH6 to Win98)

7. Rename Printer (Win98)

8. Connect Win98 shared printers to Win2k workstation

9. delete printers in Win98&2000

10. Cannot connect from Win98 to Win98 (again)

11. Help! Error: Invalid Font ... on HP LaserJet 4ML using Adobe PS 4 PostScript Printer Driver (Win98)

12. Script for win98 TV-out submenu