VB SCRIPT
Author Message
 VB SCRIPT

I would like to know the correct syntax for disabling radio buttons when
they are contained within an array?

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VB SCRIPT
rsOutPut = "<INPUT type='radio' name='" & vrblName & "' DISABLED>"

Results in this HTML being written to the browser if called for.

<INPUT type='radio' name='data' DISABLED>

The DISABLED command is available in HTML 4.0.

Jay

Quote:
> I would like to know the correct syntax for disabling radio buttons when
> they are contained within an array?

> --

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

2. Passing control from VB to VB Script -- need to access SetFocus in script

3. Outlook Script/VB Script

4. VB Script - Can a running script derive it's own path

5. VB to VB Script

6. VB 6.0 and VB Script

7. Calling a VB Script Routine from VB

8. VB scripting in embedded VB for PocketPC

9. Print via VB-Script ActiveX-Control in VB-Application

10. Problem loading VB Com in VB Script

11. VB Script and VB Com

12. VB Debugger and VB Script events