Manipulating images
Author Message
 Manipulating images
I need to change an image just by clicking once over it.  How can I
triguer this enven with ASP and VScript???

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:33:25 GMT
 Manipulating images
Use the ONCLICK event.

Quote:
> I need to change an image just by clicking once over it.  How can I
> triguer this enven with ASP and VScript???

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:26:01 GMT
 Manipulating images
With the onclick event can I change an image and for example access the
code to update a database???

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:41:36 GMT
 Manipulating images
Sure, just use a form, when a user clicks the image, have the form
submit...next time the page reloads, have a different image set.

Mythran

Quote:
> With the onclick event can I change an image and for example access the
> code to update a database???

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 02:28:52 GMT
 Manipulating images
You can do both, a variety of ways...

example:

ONCLICK="myImg.SRC = 'blah.asp'"

Where blah.asp updates the database and then binary writes the image (with
appropriate headers)...

...or if you want, you could preload the image and load blah.asp in a hidden
frame or iframe

...or you could investiage Remote Scripting.

And I'm sure a creative mind could come up with many other ways...

Quote:
> With the onclick event can I change an image and for example access the
> code to update a database???

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:02:40 GMT
 Manipulating images
I need to be able to change an image every time I clicked on it.  Theres
two images, image1 and image2.  If I click over image1 it will change to
image2, and then if I click over image2 it have to change to image1.
How I can do that?  I just change image1 to image2, but I don't know how
to change ir back to image1.

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:49:53 GMT

1. Manipulating images in document

2. How to manipulate image filed in a database?

3. manipulating images

4. HELP ! VBX is needed for manipulating images

5. HELP manipulating images

6. Manipulate Image in memory question ?

7. Manipulating image without UI in VB

8. manipulating images in memory?

9. A function that manipulates images independent of a picturebox?

10. HOW TO MANIPULATE/CONVERT POSTSCRIPT IMAGES?

11. Q: ps features for manipulating jpeg images

12. FYI: newsletter # 6, using Imaging control to manipulate, convert and scan graphics