How do I the default page in IIS to show last file date and time
Author Message
 How do I the default page in IIS to show last file date and time

I want to be able to have a directory of files that I can add new html files
to and still keep the old ones. I would like have any new file show up as
the "new" default page in my directory. I've found a couple of things
suggesting using query strings. But I'm new to ASP (anything HTML) and can
use any pointers or tips to pull this off.

Thanks

Kurt Smith

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:17:03 GMT

1. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

2. Read file Date/Time last modified

3. Need to display last modified date for files in web page

4. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

5. ?????? File List Boxes - show Date/Time ?????????

6. My datagrid cannot display full date and time (only date is shown)

7. date/time field only shows date

8. CR7 don't show the last dates ??

9. Change the Last Modify and Last Access date

10. incorrect date time despite locale setting in vbscript and IIS

11. start date/time, end date/time problem

12. Printer taking a long time to print last page