Tooltip() ???
Author Message
 Tooltip() ???

Is there a way to display a tooltip when the you mouseover a particular cell
within a table, using VBScript or Jscript?  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Tooltip() ???

Set the TITLE attribute for the cell. Almost every element has that
particular attribute.

:
: Is there a way to display a tooltip when the you mouseover a
particular cell
: within a table, using VBScript or Jscript?  Thanks in advance.
:
:

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Tooltip() ???
How about straight HTML?

Since you mentioned VBScript, I guess you don't need to support NS4, which
doesn't support the title attribute (NS6 does, though).

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Is there a way to display a tooltip when the you mouseover a particular
cell
> within a table, using VBScript or Jscript?  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Tooltip() ???
Thanks for that post Steve I been pulling my hair our for that one for
weeks.

--
Shane D. Newsom
Web Designer

Quote:
> How about straight HTML?

> Since you mentioned VBScript, I guess you don't need to support NS4, which
> doesn't support the title attribute (NS6 does, though).

> =-=-=
> Steve
> -=-=-

> > Is there a way to display a tooltip when the you mouseover a particular
> cell
> > within a table, using VBScript or Jscript?  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:40:42 GMT

1. Tooltip turning off

2. ToolTip in MenuBar

3. tooltip in menu on button?

4. Tooltip text for custom menu items

5. tooltip for items on a dropdown list

6. ToolTip

7. Tooltip disappears

8. Add tooltip comments to methods

9. tooltip

10. assembly / Intelisense tooltip

11. How to add tooltip for class library in VB.Net

12. Tooltip