Help with CSV file
Author Message
 Help with CSV file

I just need to check the first field in a CSV file to see
if it contains the text "A7H".  I need to read those lines
to a seperate file and save them.  So of the first fields
are blank and others have varied  text in them.  How do I
do this ?

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:16:03 GMT
 Help with CSV file
You can open a recordset on the file using the Jet OLEDB
Provider. See this page for details about the connection
string to use:
http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm

Here's a KB article with more info:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=KB;en-us;q262537

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Quote:

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:49:25 GMT
 Help with CSV file
Thank you, I will try that.

Quote:

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:16:33 GMT

1. newbie needs help parsing csv file

2. HELP: Importing CSV file into SQL Server DB

3. Help reading CSV files

4. HELP on How to read CSV file content into Array

5. Expert help needed - OLE field for CSV text files

6. help needed parsing csv file

7. Help Inserting values from a CSV file into an Oracle table

8. help on csv data file

9. Help needed opening CSV file with Common Dialog Box

10. Importing .csv file to Access DB, Need help Please

11. Please Help: csv delimited files

12. help on csv data file