Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript
Author Message
 Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

Sorry I was not more clear in the first post.

Faith

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:23:27 GMT
 Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript
Asked and answered in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.

Quote:
> Sorry I was not more clear in the first post.

> Faith

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:14:01 GMT

1. Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

2. Calling server-side function from client-side

3. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

4. How do I call a VBScript-function from JavaScript in ASP (both server-side)

5. Calling Server Side JScript from Server Side VBScript

6. Client-side Subroutine calling Server-Side Subroutine

7. Calling server side from client side

8. Calling Server Side Script from Client Side Script

9. Call Server Side Script From Client Side Script

10. Client-side VBScript and Server-side VBScript?

11. Help- Client script calling server side function

12. Help converting server-side VBScript array into client-side JScript array