Copying files to WinNT dir via logon script?
Author Message
 Copying files to WinNT dir via logon script?

Is there a way for a logon script to copy files into WinNT dir without
giving the users files permission or group membership to the desktop?
Desktop is running Win2K Pro.
All users a member of Users local group and we want to keep it that way.
Also, we were told that neither Users group or user domain account can have
write perimission to WinNT Dir in order to prevent users from installing
software.
Any ideas?
TIA,
Sung

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:48:18 GMT

1. Copying files to WinNT dir via logon script?

2. File Copy Logon Script

3. Running VBS Script Via Logon Batch File

4. copy files to c:\winnt\system32

5. Uploading file(s) via PWS on WinNT/9x

6. Error 536 (Incorrect logon parameters) when trying to logon to a access-db via PELogonServer

7. Copy file to another dir with new name.

8. How to copy dir &files/beginner level

9. copying file to sub dir

10. copying file to sub dir

11. copying file to sub dir

12. Copy printerdrivers and adding printers with wsh2.0 logon script on win95 clients