How to print web content without printing the headers and footers
Author Message
 How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

I have created a web page with a print button that allows
users to print the page. When clicking this print button,
is there a way to print this page without printing the
headers and footers (example: without printing the web
page title and url). Is there a VBScript available?

tim

Mon, 03 May 2004 00:38:07 GMT
 How to print web content without printing the headers and footers
For IE clients, you can use a ScriptX instance (www.meadroid.com/scriptx).  The free subset (no license required) supports printed page header/footer control.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I have created a web page with a print button that allows
> users to print the page. When clicking this print button,
> is there a way to print this page without printing the
> headers and footers (example: without printing the web
> page title and url). Is there a vbscript available?

> tim

Mon, 03 May 2004 04:25:30 GMT
 How to print web content without printing the headers and footers
I don't think so, since this can be changed in the print
options for the users browser.

Regards,
Stefan Karlstr?m

Quote:

Mon, 03 May 2004 09:00:00 GMT
 How to print web content without printing the headers and footers
Usually we have one "print friendly version" whichi is a well formated
document ready to prnt directly without header/footer and etc.  There are
also some related discusstions before and you can search them at

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tue, 04 May 2004 09:42:53 GMT
 How to print web content without printing the headers and footers
www.meadroid.com/scriptx

has this capability for IE browsers.

ScriptX has a "no license required" feature subset that includes header/footer control, only if you get hooked and want to use the advanced features.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Quote:

> I have created a web page with a print button that allows
> users to print the page. When clicking this print button,
> is there a way to print this page without printing the
> headers and footers (example: without printing the web
> page title and url). Is there a vbscript available?

> tim

Tue, 04 May 2004 11:52:59 GMT

1. How to print a web page without printing the headers and footers

2. window.print() WITHOUT header and footer?

3. print a web page without printing images

4. Printing with Header and Footer

5. how to script page settings (header/footer, margins) before printing

6. How do I: Remove Header and Footer during printing

7. wants to add header and footer for printing

8. Printing both header and footer wiht PreLimn

9. Printing webpages with headers and footers

10. Printing custom header/footer in Outlook

11. Document.PrintOut doesn't print borders in Header / Footer

12. How to customize or suppress header and footer when printing from WebBrowser control