Getting Option Selected in VBScript
Author Message
 Getting Option Selected in VBScript

    I have several combo boxes on a form, and I am trying to retrieve the
selected value in VBScript.  I have figured out how to retrieve the index of
the selected value, but I can't figure out how to get the value itself.  Can
someone please shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Randy Whitehead

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:53:45 GMT
 Getting Option Selected in VBScript
formname.comboboxname.value - should be the chap

Adrian

Quote:
>     I have several combo boxes on a form, and I am trying to retrieve the
> selected value in VBScript.  I have figured out how to retrieve the index
of
> the selected value, but I can't figure out how to get the value itself.
Can
> someone please shed some light on this for me?

> Thanks,

> Randy Whitehead

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:44:25 GMT

1. changing select options based on previously selected options

2. remove method for options not removing selected option.

3. URGENT: changing HTML SELECT OPTIONs with VBScript

4. changing HTML SELECT OPTIONs with VBScript

5. Programatically setting the SELECTED OPTION of a SELECT

6. Setting the selected option of a select box in code

7. Suppressing IE selecting option by letter on SELECT dropdowns

8. How to determine the selected option in a Select tag

9. How to dynamically select option in select element?

10. how do I delete the selected option from an options list in vbscript?

11. VBScript Select Case vs VB Select Case

12. Getting option values