Calculating Date Field
Author Message
 Calculating Date Field

There are a some date functions in VBScript.
The docs are here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

or here if you want to d/l them.  They're kinda nice to have on the 'puter
http://www.*-*-*.com/
US/scrdoc56en.exe

Bill Wallace

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a script that needs to be executed if the current
> date is bigger than
> 2 days from the date in the db.

> How do I go about calculating such a thing?

> Your help is appreciated

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 08:58:05 GMT
 Calculating Date Field
Use the datediff function.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 17:11:53 GMT

1. Calculating date fields

2. Need Help! calculating date fields

3. Changing a Calculate field (Date) depending on Current date

4. Updating Calculated field depending on Current Date

5. HELP me calculate a date field VERY Important!!!

6. Calculating a date field

7. calculate dates calculate time

8. Date/Time picker and calculating date differences

9. Calculating future date from date function

10. passing fields from form to form, and handling a date field

11. Calculating form fields

12. Help Calculating Dates In Defined Period