Restrict No Of Users
Author Message
 Restrict No Of Users

Hi All

Does anyone know a way of restricting the number of users allowed on a
website, i.e. by either limiting the number of sessions that are created or
making sure the same user cannot log on twice.  And can it be done with ASP
code rather than by messing with IIS or other server components.

Thanx in advance

Paul

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:03:35 GMT

1. How do I restrict Netscape users from browsing my page

2. Restricting users to a website

3. Help to restrict user not to change color of multiple rows

4. restrict what users can see

5. Restrict data viewed by user??

6. Restricting a folder with user-defined fields

7. Restricting user input

8. Can't run Active X exe as a restricted user on Win2K

9. Add new component in Win 2000 - if rights=Restricted users crashes VB6

10. invalid session parameters for restricted user

11. restricting users to install software

12. Add new component in Win 2000 - if rights=Restricted users crashes VB6