How do I get Shell.Application to work in NT 4.0
Author Message
 How do I get Shell.Application to work in NT 4.0

I've tried loading ie 4.0 and checking active desktop.

thanks,

Stephan

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shell.Application.Count or Shell.Application.Contents.Count

2. Getting a PID, VB 4.0 32-bit, NT, Shell function

3. VB 4.0 16 bit application written on Windows 3.11 for Win NT 4.0

4. Shell Function on NT 4.0 Platform

5. Problem with shell() under Windows NT 4.0

6. Running NT shell commands from an HTML Application

7. Trying to get old PS printer working from Windows NT 4.0

8. WSH works with NT 4.0

9. WSH is not working under NT 4.0

10. FSO.CopyFolder works differently than Shell.Application.Namespace.CopyHere

11. Problem getting common dialog to appear in NT 4.0

12. Getting user-id from NT 4.0?