weird error...Response.Redirect fails
Author Message
 weird error...Response.Redirect fails

Hi all,

I have a weird lil prob, wich I have never seen before.

The following code produces an error when i try to run the page.

<% If request.QueryString("id")="" Then
   response.redirect("forum.asp?id=start")
   End If
   %>

It produces the following error:

Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0221 (0x80004005)
The specified 'If request.QueryString("id")="" Then
response.redirect("forum.asp") End If ' option is unknown or invalid.
/intranet/forum/forum.asp, line 2

I never had this problem before, and the code is correct thios way. I
checked it many times over, and finally vopy/pasted it from a page where it
does work. (on a different server that is)

This page is run on our newly installed intranet server.(Win2k Server,
IIS5 ) Could it be that the default win2k VBScript version doesnt support
this function?

Jim

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:59:41 GMT

1. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

2. Response.Redirect fails to pass data ? Help

3. Response.Redirect error

4. Response.Redirect Error

5. response.redirect & scripting object model error

6. Response.ReDirect Unusual Error - HELP WANTED.

7. Response.Redirect 500 Internal server error

8. response.redirect & scripting object model error

9. Response.Redirect Error

10. Weird stuff :: Response.Form Collection Always Empty ???

11. Weird question: after redirecting session values lost!!!

12. Response.Redirect