writing vbscript to know the OS of a remote PC ( is WIndows NT or WIndows 2000)
Author Message
 writing vbscript to know the OS of a remote PC ( is WIndows NT or WIndows 2000)

Hi ,
I want to write a VBScript to know the operating system of a remote PC (
windows NT or windows 2000 ) .
How can I do it
Trung Tran Le

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:45:24 GMT
 writing vbscript to know the OS of a remote PC ( is WIndows NT or WIndows 2000)

Quote:

> Hi ,
> I want to write a vbscript to know the operating system of a remote PC (
> windows NT or windows 2000 ) .
> How can I do it

Hi

Please see the thread you started 4 hours earlier with the subject: How to check
a remote PC running winnt or win2k using vbscript ?

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:44:22 GMT

1. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

2. need help writing server monitor script for windows 2000 and win nt 4 using wsh

3. Writing to registry on windows nt - 2000

4. Windows 2000 and windows NT in one machine

5. installing vb program in Windows NT, Windows 2000

6. rds windows nt vs windows 2000 server

7. Packaging Apps on Windows 2000 to run on Windows NT

8. Remote Automation : Windows 3.1 client/ Windows NT Server

9. VBA on Windows 2000 OS

10. Windows 2000 Pro - Shutdown/Restart PC

11. intancing remote components in windows 2000 server

12. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok