Getting user setting for ASP Code
Author Message
 Getting user setting for ASP Code

Hi there,

Via ASP-Code and the browscap.ini I get the possibilities of a browser but
not the
current settings. Is it possible to get the current settings of the browser
(ie. security: high,medium,low or script: enabled/disabeld).

If the browser ist able to interpret scripts, but has script disabeld I
don't send client-scripts. For this I need the current settings.

Thank you

--
Gerhard Baumgartner

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting scripts to modify registry settings for all users

2. Getting User Information from Active Directory via ASP/LDAP Provider

3. Combo date value set by code gets ignored by combo's list when opened

4. Checkin valid NT user from ASP code

5. Checkin valid NT user from ASP code

6. Returning the user to the previous page by ASP code

7. Add User to AD and Set NTFS Permission - ASP

8. Setting user passwords in code

9. Looking for a code example for editing security settings for users

10. Getting full list of Domain Users is not working properly - some users missing

11. Getting full list of Domain Users is not working properly - some users missing

12. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function