How can I save web page to file with VBS
Author Message
 How can I save web page to file with VBS

Im quite new to VBS and I was wondering how to
programaticly have my script when it is run atuomaticly
jump to a HyperLink and than print that page to printer ?

Please Help
Thanx
Dan

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:35:16 GMT
 How can I save web page to file with VBS
I assume you don't mean the question in the title, then.; here's how you make it
automatically print

Set IE = createobject("InternetExplorer.Application")
IE.Navigate "http://www.yahoo.com"
Do Until IE.ReadyState = 4:WScript.Sleep 10 : Loop
IE.Visible = True
const OLECMDID_PRINT = 6
const OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER = 2
IE.ExecWB OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER
Do Until IE.ReadyState = 4:WScript.Sleep 10 : Loop

Quote:
> Im quite new to VBS and I was wondering how to
> programaticly have my script when it is run atuomaticly
> jump to a HyperLink and than print that page to printer ?

> Please Help
> Thanx
> Dan

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:46:41 GMT

1. How can I save a web page to file using VBS

2. Saving Excel file from the Web using VBS

3. schedule view web page and save data to file

4. WSH Script to save a web page as a text file - dialogue box problem

5. Saving as a file a web page accessed via a form (doesn't work)

6. Saving a web page to file

7. download/save web page

8. Question about filenames and the save as dialog from a web page

9. Saving web pages on local system

10. Saving Info to the Client Clipboard from a Web Page

11. saving passwords on web page logins

12. How to save a web page to disk?