ASP and WebServer
Author Message
 ASP and WebServer

Scenario

1. I've made a site that sells domain registrations and email addresses

2. The user that buy the domain has 3 email boxes included in the promotion

3. The user has to create the email on the server and set a password

ANY SUGGESTION FOR STEP 3 ???

Thanks

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:33:39 GMT
 ASP and WebServer

Quote:
>1. I've made a site that sells domain registrations and email addresses

>2. The user that buy the domain has 3 email boxes included in the promotion

>3. The user has to create the email on the server and set a password

>ANY SUGGESTION FOR STEP 3 ???

Use the utilities available with your mail server to do this.

(Hint:  If you specify the mail server software you use, you might get
a better answer...)

Jeff

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:54:45 GMT
 ASP and WebServer
On which email server?

(i think it's easier to make the admin do it by hand)

Quote:
> Scenario

> 1. I've made a site that sells domain registrations and email addresses

> 2. The user that buy the domain has 3 email boxes included in the
promotion

> 3. The user has to create the email on the server and set a password

> ANY SUGGESTION FOR STEP 3 ???

> Thanks

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:07:37 GMT

1. ASP To connect to webservers netlogon share

2. Windows 2000 WebServer - Caching ASP - VB Scriptlets Issue...

3. Forward file from one ASP to another WebServer

4. Sending a file to a webserver

5. newcomer: accessing data file on the webserver

6. Webserver written in PS

7. Convert .doc to .html on the webserver

8. Editing Word Document On WebServer

9. Send a word document to the webserver?

10. Download files from webserver via vbs

11. Executing an .bat file on my webserver

12. FSO Object, UNC Naming, and Multiple Webserver Farm