CTRL ALT DEL in VBScript 
Author Message
 CTRL ALT DEL in VBScript

Hello
I need to open a locked computer with a VBScript can anyone help me
I trying with the send key method, but not having any luck


Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:49:47 GMT  
 CTRL ALT DEL in VBScript

Quote:

> Hello
> I need to open a locked computer with a vbscript can anyone help me
> I trying with the send key method, but not having any luck

Hi

This is not possible (by design)...

--
torgeir



Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:58:33 GMT  
 CTRL ALT DEL in VBScript
OK thanks
what I am trying to do is download a file from the internet (HTTP not FTP)
with a vbscript but not having any luck with it because the script runs at
night and is of course behind a locked computer. my problem is saving the
downloaded file  to a place on the network


Quote:

> > Hello
> > I need to open a locked computer with a vbscript can anyone help me
> > I trying with the send key method, but not having any luck

> Hi

> This is not possible (by design)...

> --
> torgeir



Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:48:53 GMT  
 CTRL ALT DEL in VBScript

Quote:

> OK thanks
> what I am trying to do is download a file from the internet (HTTP not FTP)
> with a vbscript but not having any luck with it because the script runs at
> night and is of course behind a locked computer. my problem is saving the
> downloaded file  to a place on the network

Hi

Using XMLHTTP is maybe an option:


Subject: Re: What's wrong with my script?
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
Date: 2002-08-27 19:10:35 PST
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=eLoipXjTCHA.1952%40tkmsftngp09

--
torgeir



Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:52:52 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

2. Disable ctrl+esc ctrl+alt+del alt+tab

3. Block System Key like ALT+TAB, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc key

4. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

5. Trapping CTRL+BREAK and CTRL+ALT+DEL

6. Trapping Ctrl/Alt/Del + Ctrl/Pause

7. QB CTRL-BREAK and CTRL-ALT-DEL

8. CTRL-ALT-DEL, ALT-TAB

9. Alt Tab and Ctrl Alt Del

10. CTRL-ALT-DEL, ALT-TAB

11. WinNT and CTRL+ALT+DEL and CTRL+ESC

12. Unable the use of Alt-Tab and Ctrl-Alt-Del

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software