Significant Places
Author Message
 Significant Places

Just a quick question....I'm doing some calculations in ASP with VBScript
and all I need to do is control the number of significant places. Are there
any handy functions that let me define the decimal places?

Thanks
stormcloud

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Significant Places

Quote:

> Just a quick question....I'm doing some calculations in ASP with
> VBScript and all I need to do is control the number of significant
> places. Are there any handy functions that let me define the decimal places?

> Thanks
> stormcloud

FormatNumber Function
Returns an expression formatted as a number.

FormatNumber(Expression [,NumDigitsAfterDecimal [,IncludeLeadingDigit
[,UseParensForNegativeNumbers [,GroupDigits]]]])

Find the VBScript documentation at:

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/download/vbsdoc.exe

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Limit Numeric Values to significant length

2. significant figures rounding

3. Significant Figures

4. Significant Figures (calculating how many)

5. Help:How to get Significant Whitespace while deserializing.

6. Significant Figure SUB?

7. Significant Figures

8. significant digits

9. Significant Figure Implementation

10. Another Significant VB 4 Bug

11. Another Significant VB 4 Bug

12. Is there significant overhead in HTTPS?