determining url via script
Author Message
 determining url via script

Hi,

Does anyone know how to programmatically determine the url of a process of
internet explorer running on a remote computer?

Thanks

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:21:01 GMT
 determining url via script
If you do not control the process,

why would anyone let you.

------------

We will be putting up spike strippes soon,
in our area, to keep the {*filter*}out, if you know what I mean.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does anyone know how to programmatically determine the url of a process of
> internet explorer running on a remote computer?

> Thanks

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:45:00 GMT

1. determining url via script

2. getting document URL from XMLHTTP object via VB Script

3. Determining whether a local or global group exists via script

4. Clarification of question: How do I determine current URL from an external file/program

5. determining the current url in a frame

6. determine page url

7. Determining file size given URL

8. Determining file date-time stamp via HTTP

9. Determining if a remote client is online via vb

10. Determine IP Network via VBScript

11. Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55

12. Passing parameters to the URL via vbscript