How I get a file in the ASP and I send to SQL
Author Message
 How I get a file in the ASP and I send to SQL

Please,

How I get a file(img) in the ASP(file attachments) and I send to SQL

Thanks

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to send SQL-stored procedure params to Report from ASP

2. getting ghostscript to send output to a series of 1-page files

3. How to send a parameter to an asp file

4. Sending file to asp page with Inet Control in VB

5. Getting a message sent to me with Net Send

6. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

7. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

8. USing ASP migrating from SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

9. ASP - SQL Server - Text File Insert

10. FILE UPLOAD FROM ASP TO SQL SERVER TEXT DATA TYPE

11. Creating Project 2000 files from ASP/SQL

12. SQL Server access from an asp file