string manipulation with VBScript
Author Message
 string manipulation with VBScript

Hi, all..
I'm looking for a VBScript function or code that does the following:

source: xx_yy_zz
dest    : yy_zz

What it is that I want to remove the first characters until it meets the
first "_" and remove the underscore as well.

Thank you in advance for your help

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:27:37 GMT
 string manipulation with VBScript
x=instr(source,"_")
dest=mid(source,x+1)

Quote:
> Hi, all..
> I'm looking for a VBScript function or code that does the following:

> source: xx_yy_zz
> dest    : yy_zz

> What it is that I want to remove the first characters until it meets the
> first "_" and remove the underscore as well.

> Thank you in advance for your help

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:31:58 GMT

1. String manipulation with vbscript

2. Newbie question : string manipulation with VBscript.

3. String Manipulation with VBScript

4. string manipulation, string routines, etc.

5. String manipulation topic

6. String manipulation

7. String manipulation...

8. String manipulation...

9. Text String Manipulation

10. ps string manipulation... ppuulllEEEEEEZZZZZZ

11. String manipulation

12. String manipulation help