Sending Email with Lotus Notes
Author Message
 Sending Email with Lotus Notes

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I am
creating Web Forms and trying to Email the information
using Lotus Notes. I guess what I am asking for is the
syntax to instanciate Lotus from InterDev and send off the
information given in an email. Thank you in advance for
any help.

Sincerely,
David Koopman

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:09:17 GMT

1. Sending email via Lotus Notes

2. Sending email to lotus notes from VB

3. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

4. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

5. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

6. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email

7. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

8. lotus note email

9. email via Lotus Notes?

10. Sending Mail Using Lotus Notes

11. Lotus Notes Email.