getting server variables to client side scripting
Author Message
 getting server variables to client side scripting

I am using client side VBScript to manipulate an Office
Web Component PivotTable.  How can I grab the server side
variables in the client side vbscript?  Doing <%=variable%
Quote:
> does not work.  I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 01:03:48 GMT
 getting server variables to client side scripting
This is how I did it for JScript...You get the Idea (it's a kludge)

 if Rsm("pubaddr").value=true then
    msg = ("var PubAddr=" & """Y""" & ";")
  Else
    msg = ("var PubAddr=" & """N""" & ";")
  End If
  Response.Write(msg)
  Response.Write(vbCrLf)

Quote:
> I am using client side vbscript to manipulate an Office
> Web Component PivotTable.  How can I grab the server side
> variables in the client side vbscript?  Doing <%=variable%
> > does not work.  I would greatly appreciate any advice.
> Thanks.

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 01:52:17 GMT
 getting server variables to client side scripting
Thank you.  I also got it to work in VBScript by using
quotes around <%=variable%>.

Quote:

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 03:35:44 GMT

1. ASP referring to server side variables in client side script

2. Server side variables to client side script?

3. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript

4. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript

5. Client side and Server side script working together

6. Setting Server Variables in Client Side Script

7. Uh ? Client side and Server side variables

8. Urgent : Passing variables from client script to server side

9. Client-side to Server-side variable?

10. Passing variables from server-side to client-side

11. Passing variables from client-side to server-side

12. client and server side script variables