Manipulating Frames in VBScript
Author Message
 Manipulating Frames in VBScript

Hi,

Is it possible to manipulation a frame from another frame in VBScript? I
know JavaScript can do this, but I must use VBScript because I'm using
MS Form2.0 Controls.

Klaus Wu

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem Manipulating Frames

2. manipulate Notepad from Word, Excel or VBScript?

3. Manipulating the registry with vbscript

4. Call vbscript in one frame from another frame

5. vbscript and frames in frames

6. Manipulate binary files with VBscript

7. How do I manipulate array using VBScript?

8. Manipulating Excel through VBScript problem

9. How do you find objects to manipulate in VBScript

10. Can i manipulate ActiveX control thru VBScript?

11. manipulating databases with VBScript

12. Manipulating details in explorer windows with vbscript