SQL Server Column Descriptions
Author Message
 SQL Server Column Descriptions

I believe I figured out exactly how to retreive AND SET field descriptions in SQL
Server.  I know this doesn't exactly pertain to this group, but this question has
come up more than once in this group (some by me :P) so I am posting it here for
everyone's information.  I will get the code to everyone as soon as I finish it
:)  Looks good thus far!!!

Mythran

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:52:14 GMT
 SQL Server Column Descriptions
I was wondering if anyone has already done this...  The way I was planning on
doing it does work :)

Mythran

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 05:14:43 GMT
 SQL Server Column Descriptions

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone has already done this...  The way I was
> planning on doing it does work :)

> Mythran

I haven't, and would be interested in seeing/dissecting your method.

<Leech Mode>
I'll even very likely have a use for it in the next couple weeks if it
works.
</Leech Mode>
;-)

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 05:32:44 GMT

1. SQL Server column description

2. SQL Server 2000: Create column descriptions via code

3. SQL Server Field Descriptions and Microsoft Access Field Descriptions

4. SQL Column Description

5. Modifying Format and Description properties on SQL Server field

6. SQL SERVER + IDENTITY column + DbSeeChanges PROBLEM

7. Run time error 3622: OpenRecordSet: SQL server table: IDENTITY column

8. Retrieving an Image from SQL Server Image column (binary)

9. Searching a Text column (SQL Server 6.5)

10. RDO, SQL Server and IDENTITY columns

11. VB, SQL Server, RDO, ODBC and Timestamp column manipulation

12. SQL Server/VB (Identity Column)